Friday, October 19, 2007

Armless Man Delivers Fatal Headbutt

Seriously this happened. It was in the news. They were fighting over a woman. In Snellville, Georgia, of all places. I know; go fig.
Imagine the dialogue between these three. . .

MWNA: "Hey! Git yer hands offa her, she's mine!"
MWA: "No she aint, she's mine! Plus at least I got hands to git offa her with. Yall aint got nuffin but nubs."
MWNA: "No, but I got me one fine lady, and yall is just jealous."
MWA: (shove)
MWNA: (kick in the shins)
MWA: (shove)
MWNA: (kick in the shins)
MWA: (shove)
MNWA: (kick in the shins)
W: "Now stop it you two! Stop it! STOP! I love both yall!"
MWA: "Whut? Nuh-uh! You caint love him! You're with me, and plus - he don't even got no arms!"
MWNA: (headbutt)
MWA: (drops to the ground)
MWNA: (long pause) "Dangit. I think I dun hurt the poor bastard."
W: (gets down, checks for pulse, breathing; looks up, tears in her eyes) "No you dint, you went'n kilt him!" (and takes a Winston out of his breast pocket and lights it. Then thinks better of it, and takes the whole pack and tucks it into her bra next to her lipstick) "Now you've really dun it. I'm gonna call the cops."

Maybe it was more refined than that but I doubt it.

Bottom line: DO NOT mess with the armless. DO NOT think you have the upper hand (NPI). These folks, the armelss, they are a plucky people, ready to headbutt at the first insult, no-arms-no-legs joke, or "hey can you give me a hand with that" request. All that anger built up. The schoolyard teasing. The gloves they can't wear. The rings and watches that taunt them from jewelry store display cases. When they get mad they don't just give the finger and move on. No: They kill.

Seriously.

Watch out.

And a question for the ladies: if you had your choice between boyfriend with arms, and boyfriend without arms? Is this really a tough decision? Don't make them duke it out. Someone will just end up dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home